tell me, whatcha gonna do? do you wanna get down?
get your back up off the wall! dance! come on!
– kool & the gang
spring break is now in full bloom and while it might be a bit nippier than any of us hoped, it can still totally rock. is there anything better than good friends, some rockin’ tunes, and a refreshing cocktail? maybe we can talk martha into servin’ up some delish cocktail recipes tomorrow . . . in the meantime, get ready to ROCK IT OUT with my super awesome spring break dance mix. you’re welcome.
- get down on it, kool & the gang
- buffalo stance, nene cherry
- back to life, club classics remix, soul II soul
- team, lorde
- Q.U.E.E.N., janelle monáe
- gimme more, blackout bonus track version, britney
- electric avenue, eddy grant
- holiday, madonna
- izzo (H.O.V.A.), jay-z
- none of your business, salt-n-pepa
- sex-o-magic venus freak, macy gray
- back to rehab, amy winehouse
- don’t say nothin’, the roots
- let the music play remix, shannon
- the tide is high, blondie
wish I could just lend you a copy of my cassette . . .