Oh yes, hear that? It’s the clock ticking towards Christmas but don’t worry Caroline and I have been working hard with the elves to get all your gift guides ready. Today we start with the favorite woman in your life, your mother or daughter.
1.William Sonoma Cashmere Throw-$249.00, but 20% off with the code HOLIDAY through tonight. I love the cashmere throw. I gave one to my mom and it is one of her favorite gifts. On a cold dreary day she loves curling up with a good book and her blanket.
2. Botkier Trigger Hobo Bag at $249.00 This color will take the modern woman everywhere and the hardware takes it up a notch. The glossy leather takes this purse from day to night with ease.
3. Sterling Silver Picture Frame-$100.00. I love giving picture frames to my mom especially with a new family picture enclosed. This past weekend we had our family Christmas photo taken and my mom has already requested a picture and a new frame under the tree. Done and done, Mom!
4. Caroline Amato Leather gloves for $110.00. I love these deep blue leather gloves. I’m a firm believer in bright color gloves. How many times have you been wearing a dark coat or carrying a dark bag and you stuff your black gloves into a pocket and you can’t find them when you really need. These beautiful gloves are just the thing.
5. Wool/Cashmere Fringe Snood for $198.00 I love the idea of just slipping on a warm scarf right over my head. This snood can be worn with your favorite coat or even a blouse. The fringe snood comes in grey and camel as well.
6. Autumn Cashmere Sweater. for $352.00 I love this oversized Cowl Neck Sweater in Ivory. It can be paired with jeans or a skirt. Talk about keeping you (I mean your mom) warm on a cold January day.
The Gift Guides are just starting. We’ve even added a Gift Section this year to make your shopping even easier. It’s going to be a fabulous Christmas!