I know I’m starting early but I’ve just gotten too many requests to go ahead and start listing some of my favorite gifts. Let’s start with the Teenage Girl. I selfishly do this for myself since I have a teenager in the house. Here are a few things that are on her list.
- Magic Bullet NutriBullet. My daughter loves to make smoothies and this has been on the list for a long time. The NutriBullet easily pulverizes anything that she wants to throw in and it is easy enough for her to use on her own.
- Blankie Tails Mermaid Tail Blanket. Stay with me. This is the cutest idea. It is a blanket that is shaped like a mermaid tail, you literally slip your bottom half into the blanket. How genius!
- Monogrammed Cell Phone Stand. I know your daughter is glued to her phone and sometimes I worry that my daughter’s hand is going to stay permanently fixed to it. But with the cell phone stand they can be in the bathroom, closet, at their desk and be hands free. Voila!
- Funny Socks. When I saw these I just giggled out loud. Can you see why?
- Round Beach Towel. This has been on my list since the summer when I saw them at the beach. I love the whimsical look and plus with its large size your teenager can have her posse lay out with with her.
- Drop Water Bottle. Last year it was the Swell this year it is the Drop Water Bottle. One of the things that I love about this water bottle is that the opening is bigger so it makes it easier to fill the bottle with your favorite fruits and flavors so you will immediately have infused water. Plus look how glamorous it is.
- Kari Kampakis Book: Liked. I just posted about this book on my Fall Book Lists but since it was just released today it is worth posting again. In the age of Instagram and SnapChat this is a must read for all of our teenagers and their mommas.
So like always you can find these on the links above or under Shop The Latest Tab. But we are just getting started. Gift Guides are my favorite thing to do all year. I love playing Santa Claus and don’t we all deserve to have a little fun.