We are now 30 days from Spring Break! Whoo hoo. Here in Alabama it is already feeling like Spring. But that means that the mornings and nights are still cool. I try to buy a couple of Spring sweaters each year because I find that my body takes a little while to acclimate to the warmer weather (kind of like still using your seat warmers in the car even when it gets warm).
As you are transitioning into a new season, you want a sweater that is pale in color so you can wear it with white jeans or even a pair of shorts. I like a lightweight cashmere because I find it breathes easier. I know it is an investment but if taken care of it will last a long time.
I’ve given you several styles, from pullover, to cardigan to wrap style. My two favorites from this list are the White and Warren Cashmere Body Wrap and the JCrew Cashmere Open Cardigan Sweater. Both give you lots of options. You can wear either with a long sleeve shirt or as the thermometer rises a short sleeve tee. I’m not poo pooing the pullover especially when you have these beautiful colors from Vince, just my personal preference is something a little more open.
- Vince Boxy Cashmere Sweater in Basil
- Autumn Cashmere Open Back Cashmere Sweater in Fog
- Vince Raglan Sleeve Cashmere Sweater in Pale Blue
- JCrew Cashmere Open Cardigan Sweater in Gray
- Autumn Cashmere Loose Tie Front Sweater in Buff
- White and Warren Cashmere Body Wrap
- Joie Eliora Cashmere V-Neck in Beige
A few more at a lower price point if you want to dip your toe in first: