Did you get the email that Shopbop is having its sale. Yep, save up to 25% off on some Spring essentials. with code GOBIG17. Get on the bandwagon because it is time and I’ve got a few must buy items in the shoe department. I’ll have more as the week goes on. Have fun!!
- Pedro Garcia Wedge Sandals: Ok peeps this isn’t the first time I’ve let you know about this must buy. Seriously I know it is an investment but I promise you will wear them ALL THE TIME! Every friend that has taken my advice and bought these shoes never ever regrets it. Go Buy Right Now!
- Tory Burch Flip Flops: These are a classic and if you have any idea that you will be at the pool sometime in the next six months then please buy. These flip flops will also look great with a pair of light wash frayed jeans.
- Tory Burch Flats: The gladiator sandal is still big. I personally have to make myself to wear a flat sandal because I feel a wedge helps elongates my legs but it is always good to have a flat in your repertoire.
- Sigerson Morrison Wedge: I’ll be honest. I’ve been drawn to this shoe because it reminds me of the Chloe Wedge that we saw all last year. The Siegerson Morrison wedge is a little price friendly.
- Stuart Weitzman Heel: Is this blue just the most beautiful color. SW shoes have always been so comfortable. I wear their heels all the time at work just because they are a classically beautiful shoe. But this blue just may have to enter the shoe closet. Wear it with a cocktail dress or a pair of jeans and you can’t go wrong.
- Vince Slip On Sneaker: I bought this shoe in the Fall and have worn the fool out of it. I’m so glad that I’m still seeing it in the Spring because it is perfect as the weather gets warmer.
- Loeffler Randal Sandal: I’ve tried to give you a smorgasbord of shoes. I love the block heel with the hints of color. I also feel with the tan and black it can carry you as a neutral too. This shoe is so versatile, it will be one that you can wear to lots of different places.
Seen enough? I hope so. This is the time that you need to refresh your shoe closet. Shop bop sales don’t go come around that often so just do it. I’m not going to pick favorites but seriously if you haven’t bought a pair of Pedro Garcia wedges this needs to be your first purchase.